Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wow. Life is...interesting.

Alright, here's what's up for today...

I'll just reblog this post from desire to inspire. Each space is uniquely interesting and frankly, I'm tired.


















Next up is the siiiccckkk photography of Bruno Dayan. Just a warning, the beginning of his portfolio site is definitely NSFW. But these photos are mind-blowing



































Ummm..... whaaaaat? via love obsess inspire.

Oh, and this thing via boingboing pretty much freaked my shit.

Later, ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. love that photography! Its trippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by today! I am loving that top kitchen, and altogether impressed that it remains unblemished by interior trees and poor construction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Bruno Dayan photography, and the trippy zoomy thing was really cool too. Brain is fried; this is all you get.

    ReplyDelete