Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You're too cool for me, dude

Hello all!

Today is a weird day, yeah? Here's to hoping something wonderful comes along... there are possibilities, methinks.

First up, check out this video from Malcolm Sutherland. He makes some seriously cool videos. Found via OK Great. I don't quite get it, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wonder where the music came from and how they got it to sync so well with the animation...

Forming Game (HD) from Malcolm Sutherland on Vimeo.



These extraordinary bird photos have had me fascinated for at least half an hour. Andrew Zuckerman, you are the bomb-dizzle. Via swissmiss.






















I love infographics. And hilarious flow charts. And there have been a surplus of them lately, one of my favorites being:





























via swissmiss. Don't it just make you wanna kareoke?



Hollaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment