Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who am I? What am I? Where am I?

Those are some questions you may have been asking yourself while I was on vay-cay and being lazy, because you know this blog defines you. Readership is down 75-point-something percent! Now that's what I call readershit. So it's time to stoke that fire under my ass and get to bloggin' again! We'll see how this goes.

Ok, this one's just to get me going...

Zach Levi.


















What a Hottie McHots. Yes, indeed.

































But then sometimes he looks like a hobo...



























Chocolate fountain? - Yes. Derelicte? - Nawsomuch. Still, I ain't mad at him. By the way, you should watch Chuck. It's really good, trust me.

Speaking of Chuck, he always wears a pair of Chucks (I am looking to buy some new ones - does anyone know of a cheap place to find them online?) to his job at Buy-More in addition to a spiffy tie. I would like to pull off a similar look, but fear I would look like a Avril Lavigne wannabe. But these tie-scarves are quite nice. via design verb.
















I am all about this entry on Missed Connections. I'm just so curious as to how this occurred.























Hopefully you can click the image and see it ok. If not, follow the link. Anyway, who was this guy? A stranger, poppin' some chick's collar? I would be uncomfortable, yet completely entranced if someone did that. Especially while I was holding my boyfriend's hand? Just a cuuurrrious situation indeed. And stranger danger!

Ok, now ya'll gotta check out this video. The animation is adorable and very well-done. There is a crazy twist at the end you miigghhttt see coming, but it's worth it!

Alma from Rodrigo Blaas on Vimeo.



It's about time I get out of here. One of these days I'll do a legit post featuring some real interesting shit.

<3

1 comment: