Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh no you di'int!

Holy cattle, my google reader is bursting at the e-seams!

Here on In Other Skies, we (and by "we" I mean "I" because I am the single, lazy contributor) try to maintain a level of quality and class. We can only speculate as to whether we've achieved both of those. What we CAN tell you, however, is that we will be posting more frequently, like back in the good ol' days a few months ago when there were like 4 posts a week. So GOOD NEWS... I have sooo much crap I want to show ya'll that there might even be some weekend posts for you to look forward to. GOODIE!

Ok, so first up... hmm... let me decide...

How about some sweet illustrations from artist Carolina Melis?




I can't remember where I saw this and my search came up empty, so just deal with it.

Anyway, she does some impressive embroidery and animation as well.



Love that little deer.

Next, I loooveee this picture from over at apartment 34. What a unique photo shoot!
















I am wild 'n' crazy for that tree and all the shadows.

Next, this Indexed blog has me crackin' up. So clever.














Ultimately true, and good/bad depending on how you look at it. Wow, so profound.

Next up, I am really digging these spaces. All via desire to inspire.























Love the choice in colors, and the richness of like, every dang thing in the room.

These are all from this crazy brilliant entry featuring designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Wow, this guy's got some ideeaaaass.

















Remember when I said I had a "thing" for stairs (and ladders)?

That mirrored wall is blowing my miiinnd! Love the lines, love the colors, gah.





































Okay. Follow the link to that entry for the rest. I'm spent.

WHAT - WHEN DID JOHNATHAN RHYS MEYERS LOOK LIKE THIS? AND WHY WASN'T I AWARE? Kind of creepy, I have to admit. But I ain't mad at the bod.

































I just caught a second wind there. If you're offended by the hips 'n' dips, just scroll back to the top for some legit, design-related bloggins.

Laterrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment