Monday, April 5, 2010

Art + Sound (and more!)

Howdy!

I had a GREAT Friday and a decent rest-of-the-weekend. How about you? I hope you had a good Easter. Instead of celebrating with family or friends, I saw alone in my apartment and let this eat my soul.

But something interesting is going down on the blog today. In my first entry ever, I mentioned something called "Art + Sound," where I choose something artsy and then find an accompanying song. That was supposed to be a regular thing, but guess what? It happened once. Well, it's about to happen again!

I couldn't decide on just one photo/piece, so I'm making a triptych for you that captures the song (in my mind). Isn't that dandy?

So here's what you do. Fire up this video, but don't pay attention to it. Click the image below and really consider it. Are you seeing what I saw?













I get it. *shrug*

Photo credits:
letz stay together
pants
stoplight


Next up, I really want a copy of this poster:



















I think that would make for an interesting tattoo, personally.

Go on over to Brainstorm and check out their stuff. There is some AWESOME work.

via design is mine.


Next, I REALLY like the work of David "Netherland" van Alphen.































































Go see the rest! via share some candy.

That's all for today, kids. Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment