Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby, baby, I've been discernin'-a

We just had a TORNADO WARNING! Yes, folks. A funnel cloud was startin' somethin' somewhere around here. I have to say I saw it coming. The sky looked a foul shade of vomit and darkness a bit before we heard the sirens.

One good thing that came out of the experience was that I happened across this Etsy gem.



















Don't worry. It's only TWO-THOUSAND DOLLARS. And I totally submitted it to my favorite site, Regretsy. I hope it makes it onto the site!



This isn't really art-related, but this Tumblr, Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber (and also other folks who just happen to look like him too), has been CRACKING me up.

Pahahahahaha!


































That one is quite the gem. Now let me clarify: I only recently gave enough of a shit to even discover who this kid was, and I have repeatedly made the mistake of listening to several of his songs on Youtube. Each and every time I feel dirty, not because I'm attracted to him, but because I feel like I'm supposed to be and there is a TWELVE-YEAR-OLD CHILD on screen acting like he's some clown down the street at Rick's bar, smarming it up for the ladies. Disturbing much?

I mean, WHO IS THIS KID??


































Pull up your pants, son.


I really dig these sunglasses I saw on Rubio's tumblr.






























I like a lot of stuff from Opening Ceremony, actually. Namely this jumper:






























and this dude's hoodie:



































Well, that's all for today folks. It's a weird day.

(I'm curious if my blog will get more hits now that I've mentioned JUSTIN BIEBER JUSTIN BIEBER JUSTIN BIEBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment