Thursday, April 1, 2010

We need body rockin' not perfection

Another beautiful day here in EL!

I think this is just too hilarious/cute:































"I cannot love." "Really? Because your mustache says different." MUSTACHES CANNOT TELL A LIE!

I also really dig this:























via my love for you is a stampede of horses.

Via The Selby, because it's just soooo awesome,




If there were a type of eye candy made especially for me, that would be it.


Next up, I am loving some furniture / design I saw over on sfgirlbybay.

Like this chair:




While I'm at it, this room is blowing my mind:



(from vintage-green)

Then there's this 3D wallpaper business. Freak out!





































Check out Hanna Nyman. Very pretty stuff. via sfgirlbybay.


That's all for today! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment