Thursday, April 22, 2010

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Hey all,

Sorry about the embarrassing hot-linking disaster yesterday. Let's forget that happened, shall we? (stillhaven'tlearnedmylesson...)

Cool stuff today!

Who wouldn't want to spend a few hours in a giant nest-bed!?!?




















I like this jewelry I saw over at design milk.








































Pretty cool, eh?

I'm planning all kind of fun DIY projects for when I'm out of school. Though I'm probably lying to myself thinking I'll have more free time - haha. I also need my own place where I can make neat things.

Finally, check out this Fluxus-inspired video some classmates made in my Electronic Arts class. Pretty cool, eh?


Lactose Intolerance from Ben Froese on Vimeo.


Have a good day, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment