Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Christening - Where's the Champagne? And the boat?

Ahoy! This is a preliminary post until I feel motivated enough to customize the look and feel of this site and settle on a format. As of now, I'm thinking "In Other Skies" will be primarily design-based, focusing on any and all artistic and design-related things, including my opinions, cheap deals, and who knows what else. It will most likely contain round-ups of things I find on other blogs. Sounds like just about every other design blog out there, huh? Well, I'm hoping this will be something a little more unique - something quirky, with my own spin on things. I like cute and pretty things as much as the next girl (actually, I probably don't) but expect to see things on here with a bit of an edge, both visually and textually. We'll see how this turns out. I'll start off broad and hopefully narrow things down a bit.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention I plan to update this semi-regularly? (Yeah, right.)

Please help me in my efforts to make this a successful blog - though I am well aware the bulk of that responsibility lies on me. Comment, link me, contact me, do anything! Let's make this into something fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment