Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mish-mosh

Apologies for not posting yesterday (mostly to myself... nobody else reads this currently.) Yesterday was a not-so-good day, but I did save a few things to post today.

The first thing is the art of Linnea Strid.




Check out the link on her name for more of her oil paintings. I am beyond impressed. Holy cow.

And for you indie kids out there, now you have a way to occupy your time between being ironic and squeezing into your pants.
The Indie Rock Coloring Book includes Andrew Bird, Bon Iver, The Shins, and more!



This video combines my love for infographics and fairy tales! WINNER!

Have a good weekend, whoever you are! (My weekends typically start on Thursdays. Isn't that nice?)

1 comment:

  1. I had NO IDEA that was an oil painting until I read your description!!!

    Definitely checking out the website.

    Keep writing - I'll keep reading, whatever you have to say.

    ReplyDelete