Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I built your cupboards out of my bones / shoveled your snow with an ice cream cone

Two sun-shiny days in a row here in the mitten state. Things are looking up!

I am getting progressively more SUPER excited about my trip to Jersey/New York City. But in more immediate news, I an SUPER excited to see Alice In Wonderland (and to party in its honor) tomorrow night. Check out these series of interviews of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton on Jonathon Ross. I've never seen either of these guys give an interview before (I'm probably just not up on the game) but this was so interesting to watch! I'll post the first vid here:




It was so cool to hear insight to their work relationship and into both their lives!


Check out some sweet Tarot cards from the Super Punch Blog. via boingboing.




































































That's all for today, guys. Have a good one!

1 comment: