Friday, March 26, 2010

Your beauty should stop traffic

Hello all!

I am exhausted and this sinus infection that won't die might be rearing its head again. *sigh*

Ok, so here's some stuff from The Selby, because it just never gets old and there's so much goodness I don't know what to do with myself.

Don't you just want to know this lady? She looks so ... brave?



Beautiful.



Mmk. Next up:

This bird video via all the mountains is just too cool.



















Then, speaking of birds, check out these AWESOME bird houses from neat nests.

























































Finally, I WANT.

Brenda Houston makes some sweet lamps. I want a blue one. via design for mankind.


















That's all for day! Hope your Monday goes well...

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I want that red bird!! Cute! Sweet looking bird houses too and that video..whoa haha that's pretty cool. That lamp would be pretty heavy wouldn't it? Ah, well I like it..both of them. Ohh, the canvas is pretty rad. Very artsy! I like.

    ReplyDelete