Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some boys romance, some boys slow dance

Hi all!

I've got a few cool things to show y'all today.

Isn't this just a smart room? Look at that. Mmmhmm!





























via decor 8.

...HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THIS THING. A thing of beauty...































One day, when I have my own place, I will own something similar to this. I swear to it. via apartment therapy.

I bet I could throw a KILLER party at this place...
















Is that not a perfect party-deck? also via apartment therapy.


Next up, check out these crazy ribbon stairs. Terrifying, no?




























I'd be trippin' all over the place. via here.


Next up, this video kind of blew my mind. It just keeps getting cooler.

Sonar from Renaud Hallée on Vimeo.




That's all for today, folks! Have a good one!

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty rad place! Could def. throw a sweet party there! Crazy stairs..I'd be a little scared going up and down. Especially if I was intoxicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thankfully those stairs aren't in the party house.

    ReplyDelete