Monday, March 22, 2010

I won't waste your time with my revelation

Wow, have I been a lazy bum in the blogosphere. Last week was a busy one, and quite complicated if I do say so myself. But for once, not because of my own doing.

So there's lots of cool stuff to show you today!

First I'd like to show you some work by Seth Rieder.

This one is my favorite:


































I failed to see the connection with his other pieces, but I like them, especially the Texatonka series.

























Next up, this video by Brooklyn-based photographer Rob Carter. This guy's got some crazy-good work, for real.


Metropolis by Rob Carter - Last 3 minutes from Rob Carter on Vimeo.





































































DEFINITELY follow the link to his portfolio and check out his photography. Amazing! via okay great.


Next up, this is TONS O FUN - a quiz to test how well you're familiar with popular brands! from the folks over at Vyre and via Brand New.













That's all for today, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment