Monday, May 10, 2010

Books are for wearing.

Hi all.

So I'm officially a graduate of Michigan State University. How about that?

WHO WANTS TO HIRE ME?!?

Some interesting stuff today, but a quick post.

Check out the Fish Condo. I imagine this might be a pain to take down and clean, but what if you stacked like six of these and made a tower?



















I am loving the art of Adam Simpson.













































































There is a very clever use of color at play here (or a lackthereof). I like it. via all the mountains.


I know quite a few people who would just freak out over these necklaces...









































From Etsy shop TheBlackSpotBooks. via double takes.

Take it easy, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment