Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where is my mind?

... a question I'm certain I'll be asking myself throughout the next week or two, since classes are starting up. I'm pretty sure my brain is dormant after an entire summer of working endlessly and not doing much else. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things so I can once again claim to be intelligent. Anyway, two selections for today:

First being Les Illustrations de Lapin. He has a very unique, sketchy style well-represented by this ad he made for Heineken.

Definitely check out his portfolio, specifically the piece titled Melting Pot. It's a whole lot of awesome.

The second selection is amazing! An enormous paper-craft castle by Wataru Itou. Titled Umi no Ue no Oshiro (A Castle On the Ocean ), this hand-crafted work took over four years to complete.


Wowee!






That's it for now. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment