Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Okay, then

Since I neglected to update yesterday, I bet you're expecting something awesome, hmm? Well, whatever. I guess we'll have to see.

First up is Lulu's. They have some seriously awesome clothing, and a fair amount to offer in their "sale" section, which I'm a fan of. Haven't bought anything from there, but I've definitely ogled a fair amount of their merchandise. Design for Mankind is currently running a giveaway for a $100 credit to the store, so check it ouuuutt! I know what I'd spring for if I won - an awesome pair of boots and a dress! The problem is deciding which ones...

Next up is this hilariously awesome card case. I like to think I'm a "skillionaire."




Next is the work of Nikki Farquharson. I totally dig the colors, style, and mixed media-ness of her work. She's so smart in her arrangement of the media, too. Here are some of my favorites:

*edit - the images I had are broken and "forbidden," so you'll just have to click the link!*

via love.obsess.inspire. .
Next, via Apartment Therapy: Boston, is this hella awesome guest bedroom.















I am severely digging that wall treatment. Be sure to follow the link and check out the thumbnails.

That's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. I love every single link you posted today; spent a lot of time checking out the websites. This blog is such a welcome break from my schoolwork. Keep inspiring me, and I'm 100% serious that you're going to be my interior decorator next year; this place is too blah for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete