Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beauty's where you find it - not just where you bump and grind it

Still sick today, but hoping for a good day against some odds.

Ok, I'm just going to put up a bunch of photos from Vogue shoots.

First set via moodboard. This month's issue of UK Vogue.























































































next set also via moodboard, only from here and here. Shoot from US Vogue, October 2003.


Look at those purple shoes!


































And I'm pretty sure this chick is fighting the power. Whatever that may be. Love those tights!

































Very Edward Scissorhands - esque, no?

































This girl is saying "oh no you aren't even gonna!" (precursor to "oh no you di'int!"). I LOVE what they did with her makeup and veil-hat thing.































Awkward.

































Ok. That's enough Vogue.

I know several of my professors who would flip their shit over this video and instigate at least two hours of discussion...

Really though, it's almost too cool for words.

Augmented (hyper)Reality: Domestic Robocop from Keiichi Matsuda on Vimeo.



Finally, I am IN LOVE with this image. I would marry it if I could. Not a fan of the mostly naked chick, though. I feel that portion is unnecessary.

via nostalgie de la boue.
































Later, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment