Thursday, February 11, 2010

Affection, the gifted architect, is making a draft and beautiful design

*Sigh*

Okay, people.

Earlier today my friend showed me this video Logorama. It's nominated for an Oscar in the "Best Short Film" category.



Next up, I just really like this photo of Imogen Heap. She is a strange lady, but I dig it. A while back I posted her cover of MJ's "Thriller." Check it out at let me know what you think. DEFINITELY a different spin on things. Made me think about the song differently.





























Next, I am wild 'n' crazy about this love font I saw over at Whorange.























And I'm thinking I'm going to use this as advice a bit more from now on:
























:)

















both via nostalgie de la boue.

No comments:

Post a Comment