Thursday, February 25, 2010

You don't have to put on the red light

Hello all!

It's not a blizzardy hell-hole outside today, which I am appreciating very much. Hooray for not being blasted in the eyeball with pointy ice crystals!

Check out this awesome Steampunk collection. Some of these really freak me out.






















































































Wow - such cool stuff. Here, I'll even RE-LINK you so you go check it out! Reminds me a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas - which ALWAYS freaks me out. Thank goodness for Sally and her sad songs and good intentions, or everything would have been ruined.

Next, check out this hilarious Shark infographic.






































SHARK TORPEDO - WATCH OUT!

That's all for day, kids. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment