Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A trail of ruby red and diamond white hits her like a sunrise

So I am really digging this car. With some paint and electrical tape my '89 Tracer could be looking as hawt as this love-machine right hurr:









via design llama.

Also from the llama, I just came across these ...special... meat paintings by Victoria Reynolds.



















I am particularly creeped out by this one, entitled "Uteral Bonnet."














































For more disturbing imagery, follow the provided link.





Ok, so you should TOTALLY check this out.

Pentagram Design has this nifty "What Type Are You?" quiz.


















I'm Bifur!








via love.obsess.inspire.


Have you heard about the Flat Earth Society?

Well, here's a cool video detailing what they're getting at...




By the way, the next time I completely lose my mind, I am getting this tatt:























kbye. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Omg that tat looks creepy..the way his face is and I totally thought that pic was zach morris.

    ReplyDelete